You have come to the right place for a stroll through the golden age of popular music! My fun and friendly sets will take you and your guests through the pop Jukebox classics from the 1940's through early 70's: Ellington, Sinatra, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Everly Bros., Johnny Cash, the Drifters, Elvis, Beatles, The Eagles, and more. I perform either "instrumental only” format, or guitar with vocals for a more upbeat vibe.
Whether you need music for your wedding, a company or business event, a family picnic, or your restaurant, winery, or brewery, this music is sure to fit the bill. I can play instrumental only selections (without vocals) for weddings, dinners, or formal business events. For more upbeat events, birthdays, anniversary parties, picnics, and restaurants and pubs, I spice up a similar repertoire with vocals that will surely have you singing along!
- Every Wednesday and Friday, 6 - 9pm. Solo guitar in The Mill Room at The Boar's Head Resort. 200 Ednam Dr, Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Friday July 21, 11:15am - 12:30pm. Summer Bash at Westminster Canterbury with Jukebox Classics Band
- Friday July 21, 6pm - 8pm. Sock Hop at The Blake with The Jukebox Classics Band
- Saturday July 22, Private
- Saturday July 29, Private
- Tuesday Aug. 1, JABA Adult Day Care
- Saturday Aug. 5, Culpeper Baptist Home
- Monday Aug. 28, Suffield Meadows Retirement Home
- Tuesday Sept. 5, JABA Adult Day Care
- Saturday Sept. 9, Culpeper Baptist Home
- Friday, Sept. 15, Private
- Tuesday, Sept. 19, with Dan Sebring at The Lodge at Old Trail
- Thursday, Sept. 28, 6 - 9pm. Solo at The Blue Ridge Room, Farmington Country Club
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 1 - 4pm. With Dan Sebring at Eastwood Farm and Winery, 2531 Scottsville Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
- Tuesday Oct. 3, JABA Adult Day Care
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 1 - 4pm. With Dan Sebring at Eastwood Farm and Winery, 2531 Scottsville Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22902, USA
Wednesdays and Fridays at The Mill Room at The Boar's Head Inn
Join me in the Mill Room at Boar's Head Inn for your favorite tunes on instrumental acoustic guitar. Wednesdays and Fridays, 6 - 9pm:
Great spot for any get-together or date night! Sit next to the fireplace on a colder evening or enjoy a Blueridge sunset out on the patio during the summer!